We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic Civil Engineers to join our team. This person will coordinate with the design team for all applicable site-related scope for each project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure each project is feasible by analyzing local and environmental impacts and making sure that they can be completed on time and within the budget restrictions.
- Analyzing surveys and related reports, researching local site and infrastructure standards and codes, and coordination with local AHJ’s as needed.
- Duties will also include the preparation and documentation of pertinent site-related drawings and specifications as required for meeting all applicable permits and providing data for budgeting and cost estimation.
- Provide documentation as needed for the typical design phases taking multiple project delivery systems into account.
- Responsible for completing and submitting all site-related permit applications to the appropriate agencies.
- Ideal candidate should have an emphasis on large industrial manufacturing campus projects related to the Semiconductor Industry and/or laboratory facilities.
- Experience 10-20 years
- Degreed Bachelor (Civil) / Licensed in one or more jurisdictions in good standing
- Experience 5-15 years
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, plus a minimum of five years of relevant work experience
- May be Licensed