We are looking for a proven Planning/Scheduling resource to join our Life Sciences team in support of a pharmaceutical client in the Boston, MA area. This individual will be responsible the planning and scheduling of repairs and maintenance work for the facility technicians and make sure the technicians have the skill, tools, and parts needed to complete work orders. The ideal candidate should have previous experience maintaining traceability and accuracy of all maintenance activities utilizing the CMMS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and schedule corrective and preventive maintenance activities by task and priority.
- Identify all materials and any special tools or equipment needed to perform the work to maximize technician wrench time.
- Collaborate with spare parts and operations teams to ensure parts needed for work are sourced and kitted.
- Apply technical knowledge and maintenance experience to identify the scope and plan for maintenance activities given available resources, criticality of work, and available maintenance windows.
- Coordinate and plan work during site shutdown periods.
- Flexible, able to work at multiple facilities and balance multiple tasks.
- Non-system generated work order approval and review for closure.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2+ years of pharmaceutical industry or related experience is required.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Ability to communicate effectively cross-functionally with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner.
Degree in Engineering or Facility Management with 2+ years’ experience OR 5+ years facilities maintenance experience.