AM Technical Solutions- Who Are We:
AM Technical Solutions (AM), founded in 1994, is a proven and licensed architecture, engineering, and construction firm bringing innovative solutions to the Biopharma industry to help in the fight to save lives. Our knowledge and expertise in high-tech spaces combined with our culture-first mentality allows our team to deliver the entire scope of work for high-tech construction projects on schedule, on budget, and at the level of quality required by customers. AM Life Science being an integrated part of AM Technical Solutions brings new energy and ideas to an ever-changing industry. Our team is comprised of motivated, intelligent, capable and qualified individuals who design, execute and manage projects and programs that implement risk-based approaches utilizing scientific data and justifications to align with the regulatory and industry standards. AM Life Science takes pride in our accuracy, efficiency, and integrity, which translates into cost and time savings for our Clients.
AM is looking for an industry-leading Program Manager to lead project execution from inception through completion. Responsible for Directing, leading, and motivating multi-disciplinary project teams and hold team members accountable to deliver results within an agreed project governance structure to ensure client satisfaction throughout the life of the program. In this role, the Program Manager will manage multiple projects, either within one technology or within multiple technologies, and oversees the complete life-cycle of all the projects. Must be experienced with knowledge of GEP and GMP facilities and utilities systems and can manage and lead the startup and commissioning of such systems. This individual will be a key member of AM and will be integrated into the early stages of the site buildouts to establish all aspects of the engineering lifecycle and facilities needs including the startup, commissioning, validation, biopharma manufacturing facility.
Direct Involvement Opportunities:
- Manage project scope, timelines, and budget and program profitability with core project team.
- Raise and prepare scope changes and communicate them to a customer in close collaboration with Account Manager.
- In collaboration with Account Management / Commercial Development, create mid-long term program strategies.
- Ensure the right and effective internal and external governance are in place and are effective. Also ensures very clear alignment of internal stakeholders.
- Responsible to ensure flawless and smooth execution of the contracted programs according to defined timelines and cost, via leading multidisciplinary project teams.
- Based on experience, programs under PM’s responsibility range from small or mid-sized to large and complex portfolios.
- During execution, key focus is on the Project team’s centricity and internally on quality, cost, profitability, timelines, and risk management.
Qualifications, Skills, And Experience:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree with technical background, or equivalent experience. PMP Certification desired.
- Previous technical competency in the areas of the Pharma Industry e.g. process development, cGMP manufacturing, process registration, analytical science, Quality assurance etc.
- Strategic, operational, and technical project management experience.
- Proven business awareness and commercial acumen.
- Record of accomplishment of successfully managed projects.
- Leadership and motivational skills to maintain naturally high morale within the matrix team.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the organization. Has strength of character to have difficult conversations with senior stakeholders including customers, internal team members, and senior management; excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Effective use of hard and soft skills in all aspects of Program Management including conflict resolution, team building, decisions making.
- Pragmatic, organized, and results-oriented and with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent planning, organization and controlling skills.
- Problem-solving skills – ability to analyze and solve complex issues that do not have routine solutions.