AM Technical Solutions- Who Are We:
AM Technical Solutions (AM), founded in 1994, is a proven and licensed architecture, engineering, and construction firm bringing innovative solutions to the Biopharma industry to help in the fight to save lives. Our knowledge and expertise in high-tech spaces combined with our culture-first mentality allows our team to deliver the entire scope of work for high-tech construction projects on schedule, on budget, and at the level of quality required by customers. AM Life Science being an integrated part of AM Technical Solutions brings new energy and ideas to an ever-changing industry. Our team is comprised of motivated, intelligent, capable and qualified individuals who design, execute and manage projects and programs that implement risk-based approaches utilizing scientific data and justifications to align with the regulatory and industry standards. AM Life Science takes pride in our accuracy, efficiency, and integrity, which translates into cost and time savings for our Clients.
Project Manager (Owners Advocate)
Our team is looking for individuals who can excel as an owner advocate Project Managers for Life Science Projects. They must have knowledge of the full Project Life Cycle with an emphasis on end-user functionality and sustainability. They must have the ability to lead multi-functional teams to create and implement transformation projects, from large capital projects to small renovation projects. Projects that can range from full greenfield, and brownfield facility buildouts to renovations, and processes improvements. Have a solid understanding of facility and manufacturing operations and how those should influence early project lifecycle programs (Design, Construction, Startup, Commissioning, and Qualification) to deliver effective and successful projects by driving schedule, cost, quality, and functionality. Project management experience is a requirement that includes project planning, critical chain/path analysis, and resource loading. Of particular interest is the experience in Critical Chain, or Last Planner method project planning. Primary responsibilities will include the ability to help clients navigate project chartering, project plan development, support design, construction, startup, commissioning and qualification, establishment of roles and responsibilities, resource and risk management.
Direct Involvement Opportunities:
- Manage project costs, including change control, cost reports, budgets, forecasts, and requisitions
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members, clients, design partners, and subcontractors
- Work well in a team environment, exhibit strong team leadership, provide motivation, inspiration, and vision to the teams, and can facilitate high performing teams and decision-making based on what’s best for the client
- Demonstrated capacity to structure, document, and constantly follow through in a high-paced innovative environment.
- Direct and oversee completion of the project
- Manage all aspects of projects, including design, procurement, construction, startup, commissioning, and qualification.
- Experience with procurement of subcontractors and vendors.
Qualifications, Skills, And Experience:
- BS degree/equivalent plus 10+ years’ experience in life sciences, engineering, construction or facility/manufacturing operations
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with colleagues and clients
- Demonstrated effectiveness in a dynamic, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment.
- Able to deal with pressure, take on challenging projects, manage competing priorities, and anticipate problems in advance