We are looking for ambitious and driven mechanical superintendents to join our teams nationwide! You will be responsible for mechanical systems supporting cleanroom manufacturing in a high-tech manufacturing facility. Your primary focus will be industrial chilled and hot water systems, process cooling water, exhaust systems, and compressed air systems, including boilers, chillers, cooling towers, air handlers, rooftop units, air compressors, fans, and motors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development of individual mechanical system-specific commissioning and start-up procedures in line with design intent, construction-specific drawings, submittals, specifications, sequence of operations, and process & system integration
- Coordinates the LO/TO of equipment during startup and ensures work is performed in a safe manner consistent with work practices and quality standards
- Mechanical System walk-downs, installation verification to requirements of all drawings, P&ID’s, specifications, submittals, specific system and legislative prerequisites with any deficiencies, errors, or corrective actions required being notified to the construction team via fieldwork reporting and punch list generation.
- Preparation and field execution of start-up checks, including responsibility for verifying that the start-up documents have been fully executed and signed off.
- Review of contractor testing procedures, reports, and testing activities for all project disciplines to all code and regulative testing and verification requirements
- Field execution of functional acceptance testing (FAT), verification of the operation, and integration of all individual mechanical system components as part of a fully functional controlled system as per design intent.
- Review design drawings and specifications to ensure all equipment has been installed correctly and meets the owner’s project requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Facilities Engineering, or related discipline. Having time served in mechanical trades is a plus.
- An ability to work proactively as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office and SCADA applications