We are looking for a project engineer with experience in the Life Science industry that will be able to assist with a client project in the lab space. The lab will be modified and additional equipment procured for the histology R&D group. A conceptual design, equipment list, construction proposal and construction timeline have been drafted. Huddle rooms, a microscope room, a volatiles room and freezer farm area will be constructed. Office furniture for the huddle rooms, seating, and a conference room to be procured and installed. Lab space has pre-existing lab bench space but will need to be configured for histology lab equipment use.
- Create and maintain integrated project schedule for equipment, furniture, and construction milestones.
- Host periodic and ad-hoc meetings, track issues, document, and issue meeting minutes.
- Manage and track project budget and spending.
- Maintain and update Master Equipment List and CMMS equipment numbering.
- Obtain equipment quotations (as required) based on Master Equipment List, furniture, automation, and IT Scope of Work (SOW).
- Submit purchase requisitions and coordinate procurement of new pieces of laboratory equipment.
- Coordinate and support vendor delivery and installation activity.
- Create and manage project change notifications/engineering change notifications.
- Relevant 3-8 years’ experience within pharmaceutical/biologics manufacturing
- BS in Engineering
- Team player and a quick learner
Regarding your application
Please know that every application is carefully reviewed by our Leadership team. We understand and appreciate your efforts in the preparation of an application, so we will thoughtfully review and respond.