We appreciate your interest in a career at AM Technical Solutions. Please complete the job application below:
Current Open Locations:
Monitor and enforce clean room gowning procedures. Monitor clean room protocols within the clean space and report to Lead or Manager for enforcement. Work successfully with fellow employees & contractors. Understand and follow instructions, both verbal and written. Explain procedures and expectations clearly to clean room personnel. Perform duties to maintain a particle/impact free environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Include a combination of, but not limited to the following:
- Comply with safety rules, policies, and procedures. Stop at risk behavior of others and self
- Monitor and coach clean room protocol requirements within the clean space
- Perform regular inspections of construction/vendor areas to ensure compliance
- Monitor contractors for appropriate behavior within the clean space
- Monitor proper gowning protocols
- Monitor and report on proper gown usage levels
- Assist in keeping gown room fee of debris and organized
- Report non-compliance of gown room protocol to lead, supervisor, or manager
- Keep regular notes and violation logs for record keeping purposes
- Develop professional working relationships with field personnel in order to more effectively gain compliance
- Communicate with co-workers, managers, and customers in a professional manner.
- Use proper personal protective equipment.
- Present a professional appearance and conduct
- Understand customer service and satisfaction
- Understand critical nature of all clean spaces