Primary Location: Tempe, AZ
AMTS AE is a licensed Engineering and Architecture, Business Unit of AM Technical Solutions. At AMTS AE, we focus on providing design and consulting services to advanced technology, government, university, and industrial clients, specializing in research, pilot lines, manufacturing, cleanrooms, and advanced laboratories. We also provide start-up consulting, process improvements, industrial engineering, and high-tech operations support.
We are looking for Structural Revit and AutoCAD Designers to join our team! This person will be responsible for preparing drawings, plans, families, and models. Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures. May require some travel.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generation of drawings and designs in accordance with direction by Architects and Engineers.
- Preparation of working drawings details, and families for structural design.
- Development of other aspects of design, such as elevations, sections and renderings.
- Creating and improving BIM templates, families and libraries.
- Revit, Renderings, Revit Tools, AutoCAD
- Preparation of drawings and 3D models for cleanrooms, laboratories, chemical or gas storage rooms and support facilities.
- Integrate submittals, manufacturers data and asbuilt information into the BIM Model
- Structural design and modeling Required.
- Navisworks verification of design models a plus
- Modeling and Family development.
- BIM Design Coordination between disciplines.
Associates Degree in Computer Aided Drafting or minimum of 5 yrs experience
AutoCAD, REVIT, Microsoft Office Applications. Revit tools, Bluebeam