AM Technical Solutions (AM) has a deep bench of semiconductor industry experts capable of supporting domestic and global projects. We have gained a reputation in the industry for being able to solve problems and offer solutions that support the needs of some of the leading companies in the world.
We recently engaged with an international engineering company to provide a semiconductor subject matter expert at one of their locations in Asia. The company requested that we provide a semiconductor expert to coach their team and help with communications between the team and their client.
We are eager to support the engineering firm because of our long-standing relationship with their company. It’s an example of how we continue to provide value to our clients well beyond the initial engagement. We are committed to following through on each client’s latest needs to ensure their continued success.
How Our Semiconductor Industry Expert will Support the Client
We were commissioned to provide a specialized SME to support the project for 12 weeks, including 8 weeks on-site at the client’s location in Asia. The goal is to resolve challenges regarding the use of a cleanroom facility to support semiconductor project work.
Our representative will provide the following support services:
- Perform key design reviews of the semiconductor facility.
- Participate in meetings with our client’s team.
- Review the use of the cleanroom to understand the challenges faced.
- Serve as a liaison between our client and their client to work toward a solution.
- Continue to engage with the client back in the U.S. by participating in critical virtual meetings.
This engagement is for consulting only. However, there is an opportunity for us to continue working with the client on other aspects of the project. We will be available to support the development of design documentation, depending on the outcome of the consultation project.
“The consultation project is an excellent opportunity for our team to intervene and solve a critical challenge that our client is facing,” says David O’Hanlon, VP, International Business Manager. “We are confident that our semiconductor SME will identify the right solution that creates value for our client and enables greater teamwork at the local job site.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to deliver high-tech construction services for our clients.
– Need the support of semiconductor industry experts to support your latest project? Contact us today to discuss your situation so we can work toward a solution.