ABOUT | PROFESSIONAL LICENSES
AM has national capability to help you with your next project. We are licensed in multiple disciplines across multiple states to include mechanical, electrical, process, architecture, and general contracting.
An Industry-Leading NEBB Certified Cleanroom Performance Testing Team
AM Technical Solutions (AMTS), as a company, as well as several employees hold cleanroom performance certifications through NEBB. These certifications capture our company’s positioning as a nationwide leader in cleanroom quality controls and commissioning for semiconductor, pharmaceuticals, biotech, and more industries.
AMTS is firm-certified for our capabilities to support cleanroom quality controls across multiple high-tech markets (e.g. life science, labs, pharma, manufacturing, and construction).
Cleanroom Performance Testing: Certified Professional Certified
- Darrell (Emil) Bordelon, NEBB Certified Professional for AMTS (licensed since 2003)
- Richard Carraway, NEBB Certified Professional for AMTS (licensed since 2014)
Cleanroom Performance Testing: Certified Technician Certified
- Brian Russell, Project Manager (licensed since 2018)
- Michael Carrico, Project Lead (licensed since 2019)
- Jenne Portillo, Project Lead (licensed since 2019)
- Matthew Codi, Site Project Manager (licensed in 2019)