ABOUT | PROFESSIONAL LICENSES
AM has national capability to help you with your next project. We are licensed in multiple disciplines across multiple states to include mechanical, electrical, process, architecture, and general contracting.
An Industry-Leading NEBB Certified Cleanroom Performance Testing Team
AM Technical Solutions (AMTS), as a company, as well as several employees hold cleanroom performance certifications through NEBB. These certifications capture our company’s positioning as the nationwide leader in cleanroom quality controls and commissioning for semiconductor, pharmaceuticals, biotech, and more industries.
AMTS is firm-certified for our capabilities to support cleanroom quality controls across multiple high-tech markets (e.g. life science, labs, pharma, manufacturing, and construction).
Cleanroom Performance Testing: Certified Professional Certified
- Darrell (Emil) Bordelon, NEBB Certified Professional for AMTS (licensed since 2003)
- Richard Carraway, NEBB Certified Professional for AMTS (licensed since 2014)
Cleanroom Performance Testing: Certified Technician Certified
- Brian Russell (licensed since 2018)
- Jenne Portillo (licensed since 2019)
- Matthew Codi (licensed in 2019)
- Christopher Cartmell (licensed in 2021)
- Thomas Hamada (licensed in 2021)
- Jake McLoud (licensed in 2021)