• Oversee and own the execution of the full design and engineering effort for construction and infrastructure development
• Understand different project delivery methods including design bid build, integrated project development, and fast track projects
• Understand lean construction principles and fully integrated design using BIM.
• Manage all aspects of technical planning, scope development, change management, programming, design, and engineering services during construction.
• Perform conceptual engineering analysis for multiple scenarios that can include high level schedule and/or budget development to help customers and stakeholders make critical business decisions at multiple sites based on time and cost constraints.
• Proactively seek out and coordinate all technical and business information required from the numerous customers and stakeholders and transform this into a scope of work used to set a baseline program scope, cost and schedule.
• Manage scope effectively to support highly dynamic manufacturing technology requirements and volumes.
• Develop design deliverables to support all aspects of construction
• Implement innovative engineering and design methodologies to support very aggressive program and construction schedules.
• Focus is a limited resource. Demonstrate the agility required to quickly shift focus between tasks in order to deliver on multiple design projects.
• Infrastructure development is a problem of complexity, objective thinking, and social interactions. Prove an ability to solve subjective problems with objective fundamentals
• Bachelor of Science degree
• Advanced project management skills such as Lean Six Sigma and Agile methodologies a plus.
• Construction Project Management experience a plus
• Subcontractor and consulting engineer management experience
• Knowledge of excel use and computer programming/scripting is a plus