AM Technical Solutions (AM) has a proven strategy to deliver large semiconductor construction projects. We will be applying our expertise to a new cleanroom renovation project for a global semiconductor company.
We were awarded a design-build project that will provide our customer with an industry-leading U.S. facility that will enhance their manufacturing and production capabilities for semiconductor products.
There are multiple aspects to this detailed project. We are confident that we will complete the project on time, on budget, and of the highest quality because of our “first time right” approach to high-tech construction project delivery.
Project Scope for Semiconductor Cleanroom Renovation Project
We have been commissioned to provide the following high-tech construction services during the comprehensive cleanroom renovation project.
- Demolition: we will execute an architectural demo of the existing cleanroom.
- Plenums: we will install new plenums and support the plenum system structure covering the cleanroom space.
- Architectural: we will design and build a new cleanroom architecture.
- Walls: during construction, we will install temporary cleanroom walls.
- Mechanical: we will set up a modular cleanroom environment and connect various units such as fans, pumps, humidifiers, and more.
- Process Piping/Plumbing: we will ensure proper drainage that meets industry standards and recommended best practices.
- Electrical: we will set up and validate electrical connections throughout the cleanroom to ensure safety and functionality.
- Tool hookup: we will relocate existing tools and hook up new tools in the cleanroom.
- Test and certify: after construction is complete, we will perform a survey, create testing reports, and perform other certification services. We will leverage our internal design/engineering stamping capability and our internal NEBB cleanroom certification capability to ensure that the design/construction phases will pass certification criteria.
We anticipate that the project will take less than one year to complete. To satisfy the customer’s timeline, we will be providing a team of experts in their field to support the full execution of the project. Included will be a project manager, superintendent, site safety personnel, and other design-construction support.
In totality, we can deliver on all three of cost, quality, and time because we self-perform all cleanroom installation services with AM personnel, enabling us to provide the most competitive cost solution for our customer while retaining control over the quality of the work.
We also have multiple long-term relationships with material providers, which provides us with the advantage of being able to select the best products that fit our customer’s budget and need.
“We are looking forward to collaborating with our customer to provide the company with a state-of-the-art cleanroom facility to grow their semiconductor production capabilities,” says Robert Logston, SVP Construction. “We have the right experience, we anticipate there will be no unforeseen change orders to this project, and we offer the best cost solution to meet our customer’s project criteria.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to deliver design-build services for semiconductor construction projects.
– View our portfolio of award-winning high-tech construction projects for semiconductor companies.
– Need high-tech construction services for a semiconductor renovation project? Contact us today to discuss your project requirements.