Soldiers For Faith (SFF) is continuing to make a global impact through the At Home Concert Experience (AHCX) series. SFF recently completed an 11-concert series during their Spring 2021 season that reached 6,000+ households and more than 13,000 individuals.
The series continues to meet the need for fellowship and worship amongst Christians as we reach one-and-a-half years since the pandemic started. During a time when people are longing to “return to normal,” the AHCX concert series continues to be an amazing ministry that is reaching people through the compelling combination of music, storytelling about God’s faithfulness, and a shared experience.
During this recently-completed series, ACHX delivered a virtual concert experience featuring a mix of returning artists and new artists. Attendees from around the globe walked away from each concert encouraged by the new stories they heard and the new connections they made with these wonderful Christian artists.
Christian Artists Participating in the Spring 2021 AHCX Series
The Spring 2021 series kicked off with Mac Powell, who made his first appearance in the AHCX series. Another new artist to AHCX, Evan Craft, closed the series in April.
- January 26: Mac Powell (new to AHCX)
- March 9: Christine D’Clario (new to AHCX)
- March 11: Building 429 (second overall AHCX appearance)
- March 16: Jen Ledger (new to AHCX)
- March 23: Mac Powell (second appearance this season)
- March 25: Unspoken (10th overall AHCX appearance!)
- March 30: Jordan Feliz (second overall AHCX appearance)
- April 2: Marlana Vanhoose (third overall AHCX appearance)
- April 8: We Are Messengers (fifth overall AHCX appearance)
- April 27: Jason Hoard (new to AHCX)
- April 29: Evan Craft (new to AHCX)
SFF has now hosted nearly 50 concerts since the pandemic started in 2020. The AHCX series has reached people for Christ in every U.S. state, the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico, and dozens of countries around the world. Check out this list of countries reached on nearly every continent:
- El Salvador
- Costa Rica
- New Zealand
- Dominican Republic
And, here is a snapshot of the global impact:
- 13,800+ households reached since April 2020
- 31,800+ individuals reached since April 2020
- 400+ new Bible Study sign-ups since April 2020
“I am so proud of the AHCX team for hosting the fourth concert series since the pandemic started,” says Kelly McAndrew, AM CEO and SFF founder. “The mix of returning and new artists during the spring series provided so much encouragement to attendees that have missed fellowship and worship at their local church. Thank you to all of the artists who continue to participate and bless the church body through music and stories.”
– Sign up to receive more information on the next AHCX series and learn more about the ministry impact of AHCX at AtHomeConcertExperience.com.