AM Technical Solutions (AM) is eager to share how we are continuing to lead the way in high-tech construction safety. For the 11th consecutive year, we received the ConstructSecure Platinum Rating upon completion of their independent safety program evaluation.
This is a prestigious recognition because the ConstructSecure Safety Assessment Program reviews a company’s historic safety performance and current safety management systems to measure its commitment to safety throughout the year.
The program provides a thorough, objective, and consistent evaluation of company performance so that clients can understand risk. The results provide a strong indicator of how our company values safety in everything we do.
“Platinum status is not easily achieved. AM Technical Solutions has demonstrated a remarkable commitment to implementing safety management systems resulting in exceptionally low incident rates,” said Garrett Burke, CEO of ConstructSecure.
Inside the Numbers of Our High-Tech Construction Safety Record
AM received a total score of 98/100 during the independent assessment. Only companies that register a safety score of 95% or greater receive the Platinum Safety distinction.
According to ConstructSecure, only about 10% of all companies surveyed by ConstructSecure achieve a score of 95 or higher. This places us in rarified air among other companies evaluated in our specific “Special Construction” category.
We are especially proud of the fact that we had zero recordable OSHA incidents during the evaluation period. It’s a testament to the quality of our safety management system and the quality of our people that we achieved this result while also increasing the total number of hours worked by 3 percent on a year-over-year basis.
We would like to highlight additional metrics that capture our commitment to safety:
- DART: we achieved a perfect score with zero DART cases.
- Recordable Cases: we achieved a perfect score due to zero total days away from work, job transfer, or restricted duty.
- EMR: we achieved an 8/10 score, which far surpasses the industry average.
- Safety Management Systems: we scored perfectly.
- Safety Program Elements: we had no points deducted from Safety Documentation.
“Our safety culture is the driving force that enables us to safely complete projects for our valued high-tech construction companies,” says Dan Codi, Chief Operating Officer. “Our proven approach enables us to continue to deliver more projects and increase hours worked without sacrificing safety. The ConstructSecure Platinum Rating confirms that we have the right approach to support employees, customers, contractors, and business partners for every project, every time.”
– Find out more about our safety culture doing the right thing every time for our customers.
– Contact us today to discuss our safe, consistent approach to high-tech construction project delivery for your next project.