In the fast-paced world of the semiconductor industry, manufacturing companies must adapt to the latest industry changes and incorporate new technology to satisfy customer demand. That’s why it’s important to work with a high-tech construction company that can execute facility conversion projects according to critical timelines.
AM Technical Solutions (AM) has the semiconductor expertise and capabilities to support companies as they update their cleanroom facilities to satisfy changing production needs.
We were recently awarded project scope from a leading U.S. semiconductor company to support the conversion from one type of process space to another type of process space in their facility. The project will support their use of specific types of materials to produce wide bandgap semiconductors for various industries.
We are confident that we will deliver the project scope on time, within budget, and of the highest quality by following our signature “first-time-right” approach to delivering projects.
Project Scope for the Cleanroom Conversion
The conversion project includes specific project work that will support the transformation of the customer’s cleanroom facility.
- Build a temporary containment area around the outside perimeter of the work area.
- Install a pathway for existing tools to be moved out.
- Set up a temporary wall in the cleanroom space.
- Demo an existing wall and chase that is dividing the room.
- Demo an existing ceiling grid.
- Install a new liner wall over the sheetrock.
- Replace an existing damaged wall.
- Build a new chase.
- Install a new ceiling grid system and tie it in with the existing ceiling grid.
- Repair and protect the floor space during the conversion project.
- Remove the temporary containment area once the project is complete.
We were also commissioned to provide the following materials to support the timely execution of the project:
- Metal studs and track.
- Ceiling grid and all hardware needed.
- Epoxy and all supporting materials required to finish the floor.
“We understand the challenges that semiconductor manufacturing companies face trying to keep up with the latest changes in the industry,” says Dan Codi, Chief Operating Officer. “Because of our deep bench of semiconductor cleanroom experts, we are ready to spring into action executing projects to support the needs of our customers.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to deliver high-tech construction projects for our semiconductor clients.
– View our portfolio of award-winning semiconductor projects.
– Need high-tech construction services to support a cleanroom conversion project? Contact us today to discuss your latest project needs.