Colleges and universities across the U.S. are pursuing amazing technological research at high-tech facilities. To support the full scope of research that needs to be conducted, these institutes often require certification of their cleanroom facilities.
AM Technical Solutions (AM) recently supported a leading public university in the Midwest U.S. with a cleanroom certification project to support technological research at their expansive research facility.
The project called for the certification of their main nanotechnology cleanroom facility and certification of a secondary bio cleanroom. We appreciated the opportunity to complete this project according to their schedule to support their latest research needs.
Our Higher Education Cleanroom Certification Services
We were commissioned to provide the following cleanroom certification services for both cleanroom facilities:
- Airflow volumetric readings on hundreds of filters.
- Airflow readings on the filters.
- Air cleanliness level surveys for each room in the facilities.
- Temperature and relative humidity report on the cleanrooms.
- Differential room pressure surveys.
- An NEBB Stamped Certification Report for each of the two cleanroom facilities.
With access to one of the largest NEBB teams in the high-tech construction industry, we were more than capable of satisfying our customer’s need to certify their cleanroom facilities according to the project timeline. Because of our ability to support nanotech and bio facilities, we provide cost and schedule efficiency, with high-quality performance.
Through our support, the university is now on the path to enhanced utilization of their cleanroom facilities for advanced nanotech research that will help them make exciting new discoveries.
“We appreciate the opportunity to work with leading universities to provide them with the tools they need to support collaboration between faculty, researchers, and students,” says Dan Codi, Chief Operating Officer. “By applying our expertise in cleanroom certification, we were able to help this particular university advance their capabilities and remain on the cutting edge of nanotech research.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to deliver high-tech construction services in the higher education market.
– View our portfolio of award-winning high-tech construction projects for colleges and universities.
– Need to schedule an NEBB cleanroom certification at your college or university? Contact us today to discuss your project requirements and our cleanroom certification services.