AM Cleanroom Build and Performance (AMCBP) recently modified an ISO Class 7 Cleanroom for a pharmaceutical company in the Southern United States.
AMCBP completed the following for this cleanroom modification:
- Supplied and installed temporary protocol barriers.
- Removed existing pass through.
- Demolished and reinstalled motorized door.
- Constructed a new low wall return- air opening.
- Installed new epoxy flooring.
“The AMCBP team is committed to quality and understanding each project’s needs in detail” says Robert Logston, Cleanroom Build Division Leader.
AMCBP is NEBB Certified and has completed 5,000+ projects that have included various scopes of cleanroom certification, cleanroom testing, construction management and cleanroom construction.
When you need an experienced cleanroom partner, Contact AMCBP!