AM Cleanroom Build and Performance (AMCBP) recently completed a shutdown/maintenance project for an ISO Class 6 and ISO Class 7 Cleanroom for a pharmaceutical company in the Northern United States.
This project required the AMCRB team to complete the following:
- Attend pre-construction meeting and scheduling prior to shutdown of room
- Cover floor with plastics and paper to protect during removal of Protopet Ceiling system and installation of new Gel ceiling system.
- Remove existing filters, lights, and ceiling grid system and discard
- Install Stainless Steel Bottom Load Gel Seal Flush Grid system
- Connect new integrated lights to power source
- Seal all troughs
- Pour Gel into gel track for filter seal
- Set new filters into Gel Grid
- Remove floor covering and final clean
“With over 30 years of experience, the AMCBP team can expertly reconfigure existing cleanrooms to meet the client’s specifications on-time and within budget,” says Robert Logston, Cleanroom Specialty Construction Division.
AMCBP is a NEBB Certified company with over 5,000 successful completed projects that have ranged from cleanroom certification, cleanroom testing, cleanroom construction, and construction management.
For expert cleanroom reconfiguration, Contact AMCBP!