After successfully launching the “At Home Concert Experience” (AHCX) earlier this spring, Soldiers For Faith (SFF) continued to make a global impact over the summer. In Series 2 of the new virtual concert experience running in July and August, Christian artists continued to connect with individuals and families at home to provide them with a sense of community.
Earlier this year at the height of the pandemic, the new concert series began after a simple conversation between Chad Mattson, the lead singer of the band Unspoken, and Kelly McAndrew, CEO of AM Technical Solutions (AMTS) and SFF. They were discussing ways to deliver fellowship and “face-to-face” interaction between music fans and artists during the global quarantine. Together with other Christian artists, they decided to take a step forward.
A few concerts turned into an entirely new ministry opportunity through AHCX. Now, SFF has completed two series featuring a variety of amazing Christian artists, who were more than gracious in giving their time and talent to reach across boundaries and connect directly with individuals.
This uplifting forum for real conversation, authentic connection, and a world-class musical experience has been a major success not only in the U.S. but around the globe.
The Awe-Inspiring Global Impact of AHCX
In Series 2 of the At Home Concert Experience, Soldiers For Faith hosted virtual concerts over the summer featuring these Christian artists:
- July 10: Big Daddy Weave (new to ACHE!)
- July 16: Christopher Duffley
- July 31: Unspoken
- August 5: Sam Cox w/Unspoken
- August 7: Unspoken
- August 18: Zach Williams (new to ACHE!)
- August 29: Series 2 Finale with Big Daddy Weave, We Are Messengers, and Unspoken (2,000+ estimated attendance and 500+ households!)
Through two complete concert series, Soldiers For Faith has delivered 19 amazing virtual concerts. The impact speaks for itself.
Series 2 Statistics
- Estimated 9,500 attendance for 7 concerts
- Estimated 2,300 households reached
- 48 new SFF Bible Study sign-ups
Total Statistics Through Two Series
- Estimated 22,500 total attendance!
- Nearly 5,000 households reached!
- 113 new SFF Bible Study sign-ups!
- 25.3% Growth in Attendance per concert in Series 2
- 57.8% Growth in Households reached per concert in Series 2
- 27.8% Growth in Bible Study sign-ups per concert in Series 2
Where are these individuals and households? While the majority of attendees are located in cities and states throughout the United States, the ACHE series has also connected with many individuals and families across the world:
- Puerto Rico
“The series continues to be a global success providing individuals with hope and encouragement to press on during this year’s pandemic,” says Kelly McAndrew.
“The growth from Series 1 to Series 2 captures how much the new virtual concert experience has caught on with people around the world who appreciate the opportunity to connect with amazing Christian artists. Thank you to each artist for taking the time to provide songs and encouragement to individuals during this challenging time.”
– Find out more about the At Home Concert Experience at AtHomeConcertExperience.com. Sign up for event announcements to participate in the next series.
– Find out more about the Soldiers For Faith ministry — including signing up for a Call-In Bible study — through SoldiersForFaith.com. Come and See.