AM Technical Solutions (AM) is proud to announce that we will be continuing our sponsorship of Austin Wayne Self and the #22 Chevrolet Silverado in the 2021 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
The 2021 season kicks off on February 12th with the NextEra Energy Resources 250 truck race at the world-famous Daytona International Speedway in Florida.
We are excited to see how Austin fares in the new season after a strong conclusion to the 2020 racing season and because of the continued growth of the AM Racing team.
“I’m excited about the 2021 season,” says Self. “It’s been a very productive offseason for our group and with some huge momentum at the end of last season, I think everyone is looking forward to getting the new year going and seeing what kind of results we can deliver.”
Outlook for the 2021 NASCAR Truck Series Racing Season
Austin Wayne Self is carrying tremendous momentum into this season as he enters his fifth season of NASCAR Truck Series competition:
- Austin picked up a Top 10 finish in one of the final races of 2020 at Martinsville Speedway.
- Ryan Salomon will return as crew chief for the 2021 season. Ryan joined AM Racing at the end of 2020 and spearheaded the strong finish.
- During the offseason, AM Racing built on its long-term development strategy by absorbing Win-Tron Racing.
- AM Racing is continuing to operate out of its world-class 30,000 sq. ft. racing facility in Statesville, N.C.
Austin and the AM Racing team also continue to grow their sponsorships for the 2021 season. We are continuing our long-standing sponsorship along with these other great companies and brands:
- GO TEXAN
- Don’t Mess With Texas
- AIRBOX Air Purifier
- CForce Bottling Company
- Flying Circle
- Kreuz Market
Specific to the opening race of the year, our company is joining Go TEXAN to sponsor Austin’s push for the checkered flag at Daytona. We are excited to see how Austin performs on February 12th.
“I’m appreciative of the opportunity to continue to lead AM Racing as crew chief with Austin Wayne Self,” says 2021 crew chief Ryan Salomon. “I think we surprised a few people with our performances at the end of the year, and that has only given us the motivation and desire to make sure we continue that in 2021.”
- Established in December 2015, AM Racing is prided on faith, honesty, and intelligent performance. Follow AM Racing on Twitter to keep up with Austin’s 2021 racing results.
- Download or print the 2021 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series racing season schedule.