AM Technical Solutions (AM) recently completed a milestone project for one of the leading semiconductor manufacturing companies in the U.S.
Our project work marked the completion of specific areas of a large scale semiconductor facility, enabling the installation of critical tools and equipment to support our client’s latest production needs.
The facility is located in the U.S., which is significant for our company as we continue to support the expansion of the U.S. semiconductor industry. Participating in these types of projects helps our country continue to be a major player in the rapidly-expanding semiconductor industry.
Our Project Scope Supporting the Semiconductor Facility
Our A&E team assisted the Project Design & Construction team to achieve a critical stage of being operational ready. Achieving this status allowed for tool install in a major section of the semiconductor facility.
To achieve the desired end result of being ready for tool install, our team was assigned the following high-tech construction services:
- Completed design for water systems: ultra pure water, soften water, RODI, chilled DI, and chilled carbonated DI water systems.
- Performed waste stream design: acid waste and various solvent waste systems.
- Delivered construction services: engineering-operation walks and reports, RFI reviews and responses, and submittal reviews and approvals.
- Executed final design verifications: added important information and findings into our client’s project management information system and commissioning platform.
The project scope needed to be delivered safely, on time, within budget, and of the highest quality to help our client satisfy critical project requirements. We delivered on each requirement due to our proven approach to high-tech construction projects and the tremendous capabilities of our team.
Specifically, we provided the process and mechanical engineering design skills to assure functionality and constructability, while collaborating with the trades and our client’s team to ensure the successful execution of the project.
“This was an important project for our company to ensure our client was able to release operations-ready systems for tool install,” says Dan Codi, Chief Operating Officer. “Completing this milestone project achieves two objectives of supporting the production needs of our client and raising the profile of the U.S. semiconductor industry. We are proud to have done our part.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to deliver high-tech construction projects for semiconductor facilities.
– View our portfolio of award-winning high-tech construction projects for semiconductor facilities.
– Do you need support with a large scale semiconductor facility? Contact us today to discuss your project needs.