AM Technical Solutions (AM) was recently awarded significant project scope supporting a leading biotechnology company’s innovative cancer research and manufacturing.
Our customer is 100 percent focused on advancing technologies that are designed to lead the fight against various types of cancer that affect people on a daily basis. The company is currently expanding their facility and introducing new equipment to elevate their team’s manufacturing capabilities.
We started supporting the company in First Quarter 2021 to deliver three different scopes of work:
- Commissioning and Qualification of the facility, utilities, and process equipment.
- Certification of their cleanrooms and fume hoods.
- Analytical sampling and testing of process gas utility systems.
The scope of work is fully-integrated to support the successful delivery of the project. We anticipate delivering the scope with a “first time right” approach to ensure complete delivery that satisfies cost, time, and quality.
Why AM Was Selected for This CQV Project
AM was awarded the project scope because of our proven track record of successfully delivering these types of commissioning and qualification projects. Also, we are fully capable of driving the project with minimal owner guidance, allowing our customer’s team to concentrate on their day-to-day activities.
To lead the project, we are drawing from our deep bench of subject matter experts in quality control, commissioning, and qualification. Specifically, one of our senior CQV project managers is leading this project.
Prior to launching the project, our team was engaged with the company for nearly six months building a positive working relationship with our customer. This allowed our team to immediately jump in the driver’s seat to deliver this project on time, on budget, and with the utmost quality.
“Being awarded this project scope reinforces that companies trust and rely on our industry-leading expertise to support them and deliver their critical projects successfully,” says Scott Lessard, VP, AM Life Science. “We are proud to partner with our customer to join the fight against cancer. We look forward to seeing the results from their innovative research to positively impact the lives of so many families.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to deliver commissioning, qualification, and validation (CQV) solutions for biotechnology companies.
– View our portfolio of completed, award-winning high-tech construction projects.
– Need support with a facility expansion or equipment modification to support critical research? Contact us today to discuss your CQV projects.