AM Technical Solutions (AM) recently completed a Front End Engineering Design (FEED) study for a prominent manufacturing company. Our client approached us to perform the design study in support of scaling up to produce a novel electronic device.
Our services for this project encompassed evaluating and conducting the engineering design for process, equipment, cleanroom, utilities, and construction plan.
Our Project Scope for the FEED Study
AMTS implemented the following techniques, tools, and methods during the project:
- Equipment Driven Design requirements for a pilot manufacturing space.
- Safety, Cost, Quality, and Speed.
- Fabtech 7.0: a utility matrix software that aggregates all equipment utilities for a lab, pilot line, or manufacturing space.
- Project planning via a (TOC) pull plan method: A key element in AMworks for critical chain, constraints, and schedule formulation.
At the end of the project, we measured the results of our performance. AMTS delivered above and beyond the client’s expectations of the FEED study quality, finished below budget, and completed the study ahead of schedule.
Looking forward, the client will continue a new collaborative relationship with our company to fast-track their facilities to enable go-to-market offerings.
“This project was a great fit for our company to leverage our expertise in alignment with our mission of constructing an intelligent tomorrow,” says Abbie Gregg, AMTS Chief Technology Officer. “We appreciate the hard work of our team to exceed expectations and position us to continue supporting the client’s future projects.”
- Find out more about our capabilities to support high-tech architectural and engineering design.
- View our Portfolio of high-tech construction projects.
- Contact us today to discuss how we can support your project needs so that you can take advantage of a new opportunity in your market.