There are unmet medical needs to treat diseases across several different areas of healthcare. The lack of treatments for these diseases affects millions of people around the world on an annual basis. That’s why it’s important for our company to lend our expertise in high-tech construction services to expedite the development of new treatments.
AM Technical Solutions (AM) is currently working with a biotechnology company to support their pipeline of research projects that will address diseases and conditions that have a high rate of unmet needs. We were engaged by our client to provide a comprehensive solution to support critical activity at their U.S. research and development facility.
Through our support, the company will be able to discover new treatments, develop treatments faster, and save costs that will support additional research efforts.
Our Project Scope Supporting Biotech R&D
We are providing the client with scheduling, planning, general project management, and CQV program services at their facility. The project began in early 2021 and is expected to last until 2022. Our specific project work includes the following:
- Provide high-level operational planning and scheduling at the facility.
- Develop the client’s Clean in Place (CIP) program.
- Develop and implement a spare parts and preventative maintenance program for all major equipment in the facility.
- Provide additional program development support.
We have a team of experts on-site at the facility overseeing the delivery of project work. We anticipate completing the work according to the client’s timeline, which will help accelerate R&D efforts to develop life-saving treatments for unmet medical needs.
The roadmap for project completion includes the following milestones:
- Perform a complete assessment of the maintenance program.
- Recommend additional procedures and required documentation.
- Author the required documentation.
- Provide a recommendation for how equipment should be managed going forward.
After this project is complete, we look forward to the opportunity for follow-on projects as we continue to grow our partnership with our client.
“There is a clear global demand for the development of new treatments that will address various conditions and diseases,” says Sandeep Davé, Chief Business Officer. “We are just getting started helping our client with their transformative work that will help so many individuals. It is rewarding that we can lend our expertise to support critical R&D efforts that will meet a tremendous need.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to deliver high-tech construction services for biotech companies.
– View our portfolio of award-winning high-tech construction projects.
– Need a solution to support a new or existing biotech R&D facility? Contact us today to discuss your project requirements.