New England is a hotbed for Life Science innovation, research, and production. We are currently supporting multiple high-tech construction projects for our Life Science customers.
What makes New England the place to be for Life Science projects? The region is home to significant M&A activity, a great investment pipeline, approximately 100 world-class hospitals, major research universities such as Harvard and MIT, and strong local government support.
For example, the state of Massachusetts is committed to supporting life science companies in New England through tax incentive programs, including tax credits for certified companies. The idea is to turn the region into a leading source of medical research and development to create jobs, find cures, develop new treatments, and improve healthcare.
We’re excited to have teams on the ground supporting customers with their projects as they seek to expand facilities, improve existing facilities, or build new facilities.
Projects for Life Science Companies in New England
Life Science facility projects can quickly become complex. Companies need to be able to align with FDA regulations and adhere to industry best practices at their facilities. That’s why AM Technical Solutions (AM) is the right choice to help companies meet industry requirements.
Our team of experts are fully capable of delivering the following end-to-end services for Life Science companies in New England:
- Architectural & Engineering Design: we can support site selection, design, expansions and capacity upgrades, retrofits, and more pre-construction activity.
- Construction: we specialize in cleanroom construction builds for Life Science facilities. We have extensive knowledge of cleanroom remediation to identify issues and develop project plans that bring facilities up to standard.
- Quality Control and Commissioning: our highly-qualified professionals will test and certify that the facility is ready for use. We have one of the largest NEBB teams in the industry.
- CQV / Process Validation: we serve as an owner-centric CQV partner to help facilities address any issues with the FDA during production.
Whether you need some or all of our high-tech construction services, we can develop a solution that fits your need.
“We are currently supporting many exciting projects in New England and we look forward to growing our presence in the region,” says Brian Williams, SVP, Life Sciences. “Our goal is to lend our expertise to more Life Science companies so that we can support critical research efforts that will make a positive impact on people around the world.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to deliver high-tech construction services for Life Science companies.
– View our portfolio of award-winning high-tech construction projects in the Life Science market.
– Need high-tech construction services for a Life Science facility project? Contact us today to discuss your project requirements. Let’s see how we can leverage our teams on the ground in New England to support your project.