AM Technical Solutions (AMTS), as a company, as well as several employees hold cleanroom performance certifications through NEBB. These certifications capture our company’s positioning as a nationwide leader in cleanroom quality controls and commissioning for semiconductor, pharmaceuticals, biotech, and more industries.
NEBB is recognized as the gold standard for establishing and maintaining industry standards, procedures, and specifications for work in various disciplines, including cleanroom performance testing. Our certification captures our expertise in cleanroom standards, cleanroom classifications, cleanroom consulting, and cleanroom design.
The NEBB Certification program includes certifications for both firms and individuals. In order to receive certifications, NEBB must verify the following:
- Firm Certification: tangible proof that the firm is qualified in the proper methods and procedures for their NEBB discipline and that they have the correct calibrated equipment to provide accurate reports.
- Individual Certification: tangible proof that Certified Professionals and Technicians are qualified in the proper methods and procedures for their NEBB discipline.
AMTS is firm-certified for our capabilities to support cleanroom quality controls across multiple high-tech markets (e.g. life science, labs, pharma, manufacturing, and construction).
Individual Certifications Through NEBB
On an individual basis, we are proud of the deep bench of industry experts on our team that provide exceptional strategic and tactical support for each cleanroom project. We currently have six individuals certified through NEBB.
Cleanroom Performance Testing: Certified Professional Certified
- Darrell (Emil) Bordelon, NEBB Certifed Professional for AMTS (licensed since 2003)
- Richard Carraway, NEBB Certifed Professional for AMTS (licensed since 2014)
Emil and Richard hold the most difficult and the highest level of NEBB certification in the discipline of cleanroom performance testing. This certification captures their senior expertise to provide strategic guidance and quality assurance for each cleanroom project that we deliver to our clients.
Cleanroom Performance Testing: Certified Technician Certified
- Brian Russell, Project Manager (licensed since 2018)
- Michael Carrico, Project Lead (licensed since 2019)
- Jenne Portillo, Project Lead (licensed since 2019)
- Matthew Codi, Site Project Manager (licensed in 2019)
These four individuals have achieved the very difficult technician-level NEBB certification. Their roles as project leaders and project managers for AMTS highlights our company’s ability to execute the specific requirements of each cleanroom construction project without compromise.
“The certifications held by our company and the individuals in our company capture our exceptional leadership in cleanroom construction,” says Tim Glasson, Chief Development Officer. “We are proud to have received independent certification of our capabilities through NEBB to validate our expertise in the area of cleanroom performance testing.”
- Find out more about our cleanroom quality controls and commissioning services available in your industry.
- Contact us today to discuss how we can leverage our expertise to support your next cleanroom construction project.