In September 2022, AM Technical Solutions (AM) completed the buildout of a new internal Cleanroom and Training Center. The new facility will increase the level of training for employees in our CPT, Life Science, and Build groups.
In order to continue providing exceptional high-tech construction services to our customers, we needed to be able to bring together best practices and lessons learned in one place to support our workforce.
Having a technical facility to provide cleanroom training to our employees will enable us to deliver timely and effective instruction to grow the capabilities of our teams.
Key Aspects of Our Cleanroom Training Facility
The new facility includes all of the critical components of a real-world cleanroom that employees will encounter at a customer’s job site. We are focusing on areas such as wall components, ceiling components, and flooring.
The set-up at the facility will enable training on cleanroom design, installation, construction, and airflow testing. We will also be able to test some of our own material in a clean environment as needed.
- We can walk through the testing requirements and steps for certifying a cleanroom’s airflow and particle levels with our CPT team.
- We can train our installation team on how the cleanroom components go together.
- We have the ability to walk through CQV concepts with our Life Science group.
Throughout our company history, we have successfully transitioned employees to key project roles for our customers. The new facility takes our training to the next level by focusing on critical aspects of cleanroom projects, skills improvement, and helping our employees advance our solutions for customers.
“Members of the AM team are prepared to bring value to our clients, their fellow employees, and our company,” says Sandeep Davé, Chief Business Officer. “We are eager to deliver even greater value to our stakeholders by providing employees with access to a first-class cleanroom training facility.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to deliver high-tech construction projects for our clients.
– Need high-tech construction services to support cleanroom construction? Contact us today to discuss your project.
– Interested in joining the AM team to receive training at our new facility? View our available career opportunities.