In August 2022, we shared our initiative to provide full-time spiritual care for AM Technical Solutions (AM) employees through the support of NFL player-turned-minister Rich Garza. One year later, we can report that Rich has made a tremendous impact in his role serving as company Chaplain.
Having a Chaplain on staff has given our employees an even greater assurance of the care our company has for them. He has been able to provide hope and guidance to employees and their families in some of the toughest moments in their lives.
We have heard countless stories of the positive impact Rich has made through his dedicated attention to the spiritual needs of employees. We would like to share highlights of how Rich has supported the total well-being of employees and their families.
The Impact of Rich Garza’s Role as Company Chaplain
Rich has been able to support multiple employees through very difficult situations. Some examples include the loss of loved ones and families going through cancer treatments, surgeries, and other medical emergencies.
Employees have felt reassured knowing they have someone to speak with when going through a challenging situation. It’s a great feeling for employees to be able to reach out to a Chaplain and friend like Rich, who will listen to their situation and provide spiritual care.
We are continuing to build up our initiative to provide additional support for employees:
- We are providing multiple opportunities per day for any employee to join a prayer call.
- We are continuing to provide phone support from our Chaplain in times of need or crisis.
- For employees who need privacy during particularly challenging situations, we are offering anonymous prayer request opportunities through our dedicated Chaplain website.
“We recognize that employees experience difficult challenges in their personal lives and families on a regular basis, and we want to ensure we always make ourselves available in providing care both emotionally and spiritually,” says Kelly McAndrew, AM Chairman and CEO.
“The core values of the company are consistently bringing value to our employees, our clients, and our company, as well as doing the right thing. Having a Chaplain like Rich Garza on staff ensures we have an outlet for our employees, which directly impacts our company and our clients.”
– For employees, we encourage you to visit the AM Chaplain Blog to receive encouragement on a regular basis.
– Not a current employee? We encourage you to learn more about our core values that include supporting each employee’s physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.