AM Technical Solutions (AM) appreciates the opportunity to build new customer relationships with companies in the Life Science industry. Through our collaborative approach to high-tech construction project delivery, we create value for companies by helping them accelerate research and time to market.
One of our new customers is a biotechnology company that is deeply involved in the development of gene therapies to help treat rare diseases. We are proud to partner with them to support their work that will positively impact people and families around the world.
We are currently providing support in two distinct ways: attending events with our new customer and supporting the construction of a new biotech lab.
Excited to Attend Life Science Events With Our New Customer
Our team recently attended two industry events in support of our customer to help establish a positive working relationship with their team.
– The International Facility Management Association (IFCA) presented Facility Fusion on April 26-28 in our home market of Austin, Texas.
Representatives from our company were eager to join with our new customer to learn more about how to reduce risk, increase resilience, and support our people during high-tech construction facility projects.
– BioFlorida, which is the voice of Florida’s BioSciences industry, presented the 2022 Celebration of Biotechnology on Thursday, May 5th in Alachua, Florida. Our customer exhibited during this one-day event that was designed to encourage collaboration amongst various Life Science stakeholders.
The event served as a great opportunity for us to learn more about the latest innovations in the Life Science market that could support our project capabilities.
Supporting a Biotech Lab Project for Our Customer
We are currently finalizing the project scope for a Commissioning and Qualification project that will support the customer’s new biotech lab, which will include control labs and a manufacturing suite.
We are planning to provide startup, commissioning, and qualification services for the facility, utilities, and fixed process equipment to facilitate fit-out and startup.
We will be providing highly qualified personnel to support the Architectural & Engineering Design, Engineering, Construction, startup, and Commissioning Qualification Validation (CQV) needs of our customer. We look forward to collaborating with our customer’s team to successfully deliver the project according to time, cost, and quality requirements.
“This is an exciting new partnership for our company in the Life Science industry,” says Brian Williams, SVP, AM Life Science. “We are eager to commission a state-of-the-art facility for our customer to support their innovative research and the development of new life-saving gene therapies.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to deliver high-tech construction services in the Life Science market.
– View our portfolio of award-winning high-tech construction projects for Life Science customers.
– Seeking a qualified and collaborative Life Science partner for biotech lab construction? Contact us today to discuss your project requirements.