AM Technical Solutions (AM) is continuing our working relationship with a global leader in the semiconductor industry by providing cleanroom architectural services for one of their fabrication facilities.
The project calls for our team to deliver an end-to-end solution to modernize the facility. Our solution will include drawings, cleanroom installation, and demolition services. Because of our experience with the company’s other facilities and our expertise with high-tech construction projects, we anticipate delivering on all three (cost, time, and quality) for our client to support their production goals.
Scope of Work for Cleanroom Architectural Services
We were commissioned to provide the following services throughout the duration of the project.
- Architectural drawings and specifications for the facility.
- Project schedule.
- Equipment list.
- Logistics plan.
- Furnish and install cleanroom interstitial space.
- Provide and install cleanroom ceiling system and FFUs.
- Utilize software to design the grid system.
- Provide and install wall system.
- Furnish and install raised access floor system.
- Clean the ceiling prior to enclosing the plenum space.
- Demo the existing plenum divider at the existing raised access floor.
- Attend job site meetings during construction.
- Coordinate BIM model use at the facility.
- Demo the existing cleanroom wall after the new construction is certified.
We will self-perform all cleanroom installation services and leverage our long-term relationships with material providers to ensure that we select the best products for the job according to the customer’s budget and need.
If required, we can also provide certification of the cleanroom facility once construction is completed. We have access to an internal NEBB Cleanroom Certification expert who is equipped to validate the cleanroom design and construction.
“We are prepared to collaborate with our client’s team to ensure the project is completed according to the plans and specifications,” says Dan Codi, Chief Operating Officer. “Through our first-time-right approach, we anticipate delivering a state-of-the-art facility to our client that will enable them to continue leading the way in semiconductor production.”
– Find out more about our high-tech construction capabilities for cleanroom architectural build projects.
– View our Portfolio of high-tech construction project delivery for semiconductor facilities.
– Contact us today to discuss utilizing our cleanroom architectural construction services to modernize your facility.