Biotechnology companies need access to the latest tools, technologies, and capabilities to fully execute the downstream purification process in their facilities.
AM Technical Solutions (AM) is fully capable of executing facility upgrades for biotech companies to ensure that their facilities match and exceed the industry standards.
We are currently supporting one of the most innovative biotech companies in the U.S. with a full lifecycle, high-value capital project. The project will deliver a fully commissioned and operational, state-of-the-art downstream purification processing suite for our customer.
AM was selected for this project due to our successful project management and quality-first approach to high-tech construction projects for biotech facilities. We were also awarded this project because of our deep understanding of the customer’s site, its systems, and the people that support the facility.
Project Scope Supporting the Downstream Purification Process
This high-profile project is expected to require 12-18 months to complete. Our main area of focus will be providing EPCMV (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management, and Validation) of the downstream purification manufacturing space.
We will be providing a Senior Project Manager at the job site to ensure that the project satisfies the customer’s strict project requirements:
- Provide dedicated Project Management support, Commissioning, and SME expertise in the areas of facility, utility, and metrology instrumentation/control services.
- Ensure that all assigned projects are completed safely, on time, within budget, and meet high-quality standards.
Our strong commitment to this project will allow us to demonstrate our company’s wide-ranging capabilities at the highest level. We expect that our project work will make a lasting impression on our client as well as other biotech companies in the region where this project is taking place.
“We understand the needs of biotech companies to support innovative research,” says Brian Williams, SVP, Life Sciences. “We have the team, expertise, and experience to deliver a fully commissioned and operationally-ready downstream purification processing facility to our customer. We are confident that our customer will soon have the infrastructure they need to lead at speed in the market.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to deliver high-tech construction services for biotechnology companies.
– View our portfolio of award-winning high-tech construction projects.
– Need high-tech construction services for a biotechnology project? Contact us today to discuss your project requirements so that we can provide you with more information about our capabilities.