AM Technical Solutions (AM) provides high-tech construction solutions for companies that operate in the Life Science space and need to comply with FDA regulations. We specifically provide services for Architectural & Engineering Design, Engineering, Construction, startup, and Commissioning Qualification Validation (CQV).
Our company recently launched a project for a leading medical device sterilization company that provides high-quality sterilization services to medical device manufacturers. We will be leveraging our expertise to provide the company with architectural and engineering design and other services for a laboratory buildout at one of their U.S. facilities.
We will approach the project with a “first time right” mentality to position our client for success. Following completion of the project, our client will be prepared to meet customer demand, comply with regulations, and accelerate growth.
Project Scope to Support Medical Device Sterilization
We are providing design support for our client’s new facility project. Through our collaborative approach, will provide the following to our client:
- Design documents to construct a new structure that will be connected to the company’s newly purchased warehouse.
- Support the client with fit-out in the new space.
- Prepare the new space for a microbiology lab, sterility testing cleanroom, and other ancillary support areas.
- Create space for a new support office area.
The intent of the project is to effectively design the facility utilizing previously developed designs, while incorporating the ability to expand the facility for future growth.
To support the objectives of the project, we will support the client with new architectural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment and distribution at their facility.
“Medical device sterilization is growing in importance to help medical device companies maintain production levels and innovation,” says Brian Williams, SVP, AM Life Science. “We are confident that we can apply our expertise in laboratory building design to help our client meet their project timeline and satisfy regulatory requirements.
– Find out more about our capabilities to deliver Laboratory Buildout Design projects in Life Science.
– View our portfolio of award-winning high-tech construction projects for Life Science clients.
– Need high-tech construction support for your facility in the Life Science industry? Contact us today to discuss your project requirements.