AM Technical Solutions (AMTS) has successfully completed the design portion of a high-tech construction project for a large semiconductor company. We provided support on a critical project that will meet the needs of changing geopolitical shifts in the economy.
Our team successfully delivered on all elements of the project with a flexible engineering team that ramped up to the demands of the project to meet the schedule while keeping costs at benchmark levels.
Our Scope for the Semiconductor Construction Project
The primary objective of the project was to construct a new facility for state-of-the-art completion of semiconductor devices. We provided engineering and design support and other support for our client that included the following elements:
- Pre-Positioning / Positioning Design and Engineering
- On-Site design and engineering
- Conceptual site and building layouts
- Adjacency analysis
- Material and People flows
- Utility Model Assessment
- Gap vs. Capacity Analysis
- Conceptual Design for MEP Systems
- Development of Master Equipment List
- Cost Estimate Support
- Conceptual Design for Gas/Chemical distribution systems
“Delivering on all key elements of the project captures our company’s ability to meet the needs of complex design and engineering challenges for high-tech customers,” says Dan Codi, Chief Operating Officer. “We are confident that after supporting the completion of this large scale semiconductor project, our client is well-positioned to continue their innovative work that will have a positive impact on the economy.”
- Find out more about our design and engineering capabilities for high-tech construction projects.
- View our Portfolio of high-tech construction project delivery.
- Contact us today to discuss leveraging our team’s capabilities and expertise to support your next semiconductor construction project.