AM Technical Solutions (AMTS) proudly served as the event sponsor of the 7th annual Young Life “Clays for a Cause” event on Friday, May 10 in Royse City, Texas.
This sponsorship is important to our company due to the amazing impact of the Young Life ministry on teens, families, and local communities in Texas and throughout the country.
This year’s skeet shooting fundraiser raised nearly $10,000 and will help fund weekly ministries that serve local high schools and middle schools in Texas, help support teen moms through the “YoungLives” ministry, support special needs teens through the “Capernaum” ministry, and send teens to life-giving summer camps in Texas, North Carolina, and Georgia.
Equally important is the opportunity to provide support to at-risk teenagers living and attending school in the Dallas Fair Park area.
A Summer of Excitement Through Young Life
The “Clays for a Cause” event will help Young Life reach their goal of sending teenagers, parents, and chaperones to the following camps this summer:
- 5 Special Needs teens and mentors to Carolina Point, N.C.
- 56 High School leaders and students to Crooked Creek Ranch, CO
- 22 Middle School leaders and students to Camp Buckner, TX
- 4 YoungLives leaders, mentors, and teen moms to Camp Buckner, TX
“Young Life is an incredible ministry that serves the hearts and souls of teenagers, oftentimes during the most challenging time period of their lives,” says AMTS president Tim Glasson. “I am proud of our company’s sponsorship of this wonderful cause and the annual Clays for Cause event.”
- Find out more about Young Life programs in your area or how to support the ministry, visit younglife.org.