We appreciate your interest in a career at AM Technical Solutions. Please complete the job application below:
Current Open Locations:
- Candidates must be qualified to operate convention analytical equipment such as Moisture, Oxygen, Particulate, TOC. Resistivity contamination and Mass Spectrometer Helium Leak detection.
- Work with Contractor supervision on functions and requirements for installations. Assist the customer in identifying and solving construction quality problems and perform all necessary tasks.
- Participate in Pre-Planning and Site Programs.
- Must be able to troubleshoot technical issue’s and quality contamination discrepancies and have the ability to plan, schedule, execute and report data in a professional manner.
- Be mechanically inclined, able to work in high pressure situations effectively without confrontation
- Able and willing to work in clean room environments.
- Thorough understanding of process gas systems and hazards associated with working around chemicals.