We are looking for energetic, motivated and driven individuals to join our Analytical Testing Teams nationwide! You will be responsible for testing systems supporting liquids, gases, chemicals and solvents. Projects are Semiconductor Construction, BaseBuild, Tool Install, and Demo.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Utilize equipment to take samples of purity within the systems; tests performed include Helium Leak Testing, Particle Testing, Oxygen Testing, Moisture Testing and TOC (Total Organic Compound)/ Ultra-Pure Water Testing.
- Work with Contractor supervision on functions and requirements for installations. Assist the customer in identifying and solving construction quality problems and perform all necessary tasks.
- Participate in Pre-Planning and Site Programs.
- Complete tasks as efficiently as possible without sacrificing quality of results.
- Fill out accurate testing reports for the customer.
- Keep tools and equipment organized and neat.
- Organization is key to being effective.
- Must be able to troubleshoot technical issue’s and quality contamination discrepancies and have the ability to plan, schedule, execute and report data in a professional manner.
- Be mechanically inclined, able to work in high pressure situations effectively without confrontation, Experience with using hand tools is a plus!
- Able and willing to work in clean room environments.
- Thorough understanding of process gas systems and hazards associated with working around chemicals.
- Ability to plan work ahead of time and prioritize.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Ability to walk up to 10 miles per day as needed
High school degree or GED equivalent
We appreciate your interest in a career at AM Technical Solutions. Please complete the job application below: