AMTS is looking for Cleanroom Construction Technicians to join our Cleanroom Build Team! This person will be responsible for supporting our various cleanroom facilities construction, on both new buildings and existing structures. Ideal candidates will have prior Construction Carpenter experience. Other experience in high tech and/or cleanrooms will be considered, as well as other experience that require a high degree of accuracy within construction industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experienced in all aspects of carpentry as well as drywall installation, floor tiles, walls and ceilings, cleanroom installation and/or cabinetry work.
- Responsible for the physical movement of (lift and carry) heavy materials.
- Assist with the installation of cleanroom assembly and components.
- Previous experience in carpentry, maintenance, or other related fields.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- ISO/Cleanroom experience preferred.
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask