We are looking for organized and driven Construction Coordinators to join our projects nationwide! You will be responsible to lead, coordinate, and set-up project related meetings with the goal of coordinating tool level trade mobilization within the industrial facilities, responsible for coordinating work among all trades, vendors, and stakeholders. You will focus the trades on the activity, commit them to the activity, bind them to that commitment, and drive the contractor to the execution of the commitment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage construction to the schedule; identify, coordinate, and communicate detailed tasks and plans for execution of scope.
- Point of contact between tool owners and trades.
- Manage and execute paperwork and construction requirements for construction milestone.
- Walk utility lines/systems as part of install or ready to demo process to ensure accuracy.
- Facilitates and actively participates in RFI process to minimize time between questions and quality solutions.
- Maintain a professional customer service oriented attitude in all situations.
- Promote and maintain team atmosphere and attitude.
- May need to perform peripheral activities not specifically included in CC’s roles and responsibilities to ensure success.
- Resolves coordination issues; manage and issue work-order-change/ requests for factory tool vendors/move in/move out efforts where necessary.
- Participate in Design Review and support process by providing construction management related information. Involve all the required parties to obtain solution when needed.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have general understanding of construction sequencing using the latest construction industry standards.
- Must be familiar with utilities infrastructure in an industrial environment.
- Must be able to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Must be in the field during the time trades are working, to enable immediate issue resolution in the field, escalate issues to superiors as appropriate.
Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related technical disciplines and 2 years in semiconductor/high-tech related construction management
5+ years in semiconductor/high-tech related construction management