We are looking for skilled and organized Process Pipe QARs (CWI or NDT Level II Technicians) to join our team! You should have experience with Process Piping, High Purity, Structural Steel inspection in the semiconductor, biopharmaceutical or other high-tech manufacturing environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for writing, interpreting, and maintaining installation guidelines and situational bulletins and memos with compliance to existing contract guidelines.
- Content expert in piping construction and be able to deliver a message of expectations such that interpretation is not left to chance.
- Strong knowledge is required in the following areas:
- Carbon steel and stainless steel welding and weld characteristics
- Heat fusion and solvent welding of various plastics
- All other methods of pipe joining i.e. threaded, compression, face seal, flared fittings, brazing, soldering, etc.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a thorough understanding of acceptable industry standards for quality relative to all plastic, metal and/or hybrid piping materials likely to be used in microelectronics/high-tech industrial construction.
- Must have be a CWI or NDT Level II Technician
- Possess a thorough understanding of acceptable industry standards for quality relative to all plastic, metal and/or hybrid piping materials likely to be used in microelectronics/high-tech industrial construction.
- ASME B31.3 compliant weld certificate in one or more of the following methods; SMAW, GTAW, GMAW
- ASME B31.3 compliant weld certificate (automatic orbital welding for high-purity gas systems)
- Certified by George Fischer on one or more of the following PVDF fusion processes; GF Model IR 63; GF Model IR225
- Be certified by a PVC/CPVC manufacturer in the fabrication of solvent cemented joints, the installation of valves, the assembly of mechanical (threaded) connections, and other piping system components.