We appreciate your interest in a career at AM Technical Solutions. Please complete the job application below:
Current Open Locations:
Facilities Commissioning to perform start-up commissioning of the facilities systems to functionally test the newly installed equipment and validate performance and spec compliance by following designated procedures and practices.
Required Commissioning Experience:
- Qualified technical background including field experience in the discipline
- Ensure that installations are performed in accordance with clients master specifications, Standard Installation Details, State and Local Codes UMC, UBC UPC and NFPA, SMACNA Standards, and International Codes, ASME, AWS
- Interface with System Owners/Engineers and Techs on matters affecting the project quality of work and system operation
- Assist in identifying and solving construction problems
- Perform all necessary inspections and equipment signoff requirements
- Participate in SOP and perform SIPP and Pre-Task Plan audits for compliance to requirements
- Coordinate with tool owners to have the trades prepared for SL1/SL2
- Able to resolve technical construction questions and answer discipline specific RFIs.
Ultra Pure Water
Industrial Waste Systems
Instrument & Controls