We are looking for detail oriented I&C Technicians to join our teams nationwide! You must have facilities management expertise in all of the following project phases: implementation (construction), testing and on-site startup as well as provide implementation support of the construction of mechanical and process system modifications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Participate as a member of the project team working with the I&C System Owner to ensure accurate and complete project deliverables are provided by the contracted workforce. Assist I&C Owner in the following areas:
- Provide Project support for PLC-5 Conversions. Taking PLCs in and out of service and commissioning on a running factory.
- Ensure equipment and overall system process meets expectations; provide QA/QC on PLC Panels and field devices.
- Review with System Owner and provide technical verification of hardware and instrument installations per design documents.
- Inspect for quality of completed PLC panel hardware and instrumentation installations.
- The job requires daily interface with construction personnel and facilities engineers and other technicians to coordinate project work in a live running factory.
- All work on these systems requires detailed work plans and FAT documentation which will be the responsibility of this position under the guidance of the Intel system owner.
- This project work will also require final QA/QC on installations as compared to the design documents as an Intel representative.
Required I&C Experience:
- Must possess strong technical writing skills.
- Must be able to write work plans for conversion work to be conducted without any unplanned impacts i.e. rotating equipment, workarounds while PLCs are out of service, FATs and bringing systems back online.
- Navigate Clients Complicity systems and understand functionality on screens.
- Basic understanding Allen Bradley PLCs, I/O and Ethernet communication networks.
- Ability to coordinate/interpret P&ID’s and SOO’s.
- Understanding of overall system installation from a construction implementation standpoint.
- Troubleshooting of field devices and control hardware and software.
- Strong understanding of HVAC equipment and CHW and HW process systems and operation.
We appreciate your interest in a career at AM Technical Solutions. Please complete the job application below: