We are looking for a multiple Engineering resources to join our Life Sciences team to support major projects for various pharmaceutical clients in the Massachusetts and Southern NH areas (or other locations depending on interest). Ideal candidates should have a strong understanding of GMPs and experience providing engineering support in highly regulated or pharmaceutical/biotech facilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities will focus around operational support for GMP manufacturing sites.
- Supporting/troubleshooting equipment.
- Ownership of small projects and quality systems.
- Familiarity of Manufacturing Systems Lifecycle approach.
- Must be familiar with CAPAs, deviations, and change control protocols.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ of experience working within a GMP or highly regulated engineering environment.
- Ability to work independently on projects with applicable client stakeholders in Validation, Quality, Manufacturing, Maintenance, and other relevant personnel.
- Strongly motivated, well-organized, and shows professional initiative.
- Takes ownership of assignments, can work both independently and as part of the team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related field experience.