Roles and Responsibilities
- Direct and manage MEP/CSA (Tool Install and Basebuild) project development from inception to completion
Manage projects from start to finish- setting up bid process or time/ materials budget, tool shipping and receiving, tool set, install and start-up.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Interface with purchasing, trades, install superintendents and facilities management.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and labor needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Identify and mitigate issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, required documentation and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors.
- Conduct project lessons learned and work to create recommendations identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Review submittals from sub-contractors and reference specs for alignment, report any deviation and review with the sub and engineer
- Track progress of submittal and address any questions presented by engineering
- Return Approved submittal and track the ordering of the material
- Return any submittals that require additional information and resubmit
- Review drawing sets and submit an RFI for any scope that required clarity
- Receive RFIs from subs, review and submit using Prolog
- Track RFIs and address any questions presented by engineering
- Review drawing set for familiarity of the project
- Assist the estimator to submit documentation for a PO
- Conduct a preconstruction review; develop a construction schedule
- Conduct weekly meetings to review the progress of each project to include material ordering, RFI and submittal response time and construction schedule
- Weekly meetings with customer to update on project status
- Experience in a Project Management capacity, including all aspects of project development and execution.
- Semiconductor /Micro-Electronics industry experience preferred.
- Experience with the MS Office and Windows Suite of Software
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Customer service skills an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Strong scheduling and budget management skills.
We appreciate your interest in a career at AM Technical Solutions. Please complete the job application below