We appreciate your interest in a career at AM Technical Solutions. Please complete the job application below:
Current Open Locations:
Direct and manage project development from inception to completion; manage project from start to finish- setting up bid process or time/ materials budget, tool shipping and receiving, tool set, install and start-up. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. Interface with purchasing, trades, install superintendents and facilities management. Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Estimate the resources and labor needed to achieve project goals. Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
Identify and mitigate issues and conflicts within the project team and manage project dependencies and critical path. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools. Track project milestones and deliverables. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, required documentation and presentations. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans. Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors. Conduct project lessons learned and work to create recommendations identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Review Drawing Sets and specifications to build an inventory of Submittals expected by sub-contractors and Okland
- Review submittals from sub-contractors and reference specs for alignment. Report any deviation and review with the sub and engineer
- Review any chemicals that may be used with the project and submit for approval
- Submit the submittal using Prolog for review
- Track progress of submittal and address any questions presented by engineering
- Return Approved submittal and track the ordering of the material
- Return any submittals that require additional information and resubmit
- Review drawing sets and submit an RFI for any scope that required clarity
- Receive RFIs from subs, review and submit using Prolog
- Track RFIs and address any questions presented by engineering
- Return RFI to sub
- Review drawing set for familiarity of the project
- Assist the estimator to submit documentation for a PO
- Assign sub-contractors
- Conduct a preconstruction review
- Develop a construction schedule
- Conduct weekly meetings to review the progress of each project to include material ordering, RFI and submittal response time and construction schedule
- Weekly meetings with customer to update on project status
- Conduct any safety after action meeting
Minimum 5 years direct work experience in a Project Management capacity, including all aspects of project development and execution.
Semiconductor/Bio-pharmaceutical/Micro-Electronics industry experience preferred.
Experience with the MS Office and Windows Suite of Software
Ariba program is the primary software for scheduling, budgeting and tracking, experience with Ariba is a plus.
Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
Customer service skills an asset.
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
Strong scheduling and budget management skills