We appreciate your interest in a career at AM Technical Solutions. Please complete the job application below:
Current Open Locations:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordination, analysis, and integration of schedules to support the program requirements.
- Review of project milestone definitions in order to recommend definitions to make standard for
- Communicate effectively with all field staff members to ensure efficient and accurate schedule
development and updates.
- Meet and coordinate with subcontractors as required in development of monthly updates and
- Identify and communicate significant schedule risks to staff and appropriate personnel.
- Forecast impacts of variances to aid in the management of the schedule.
- Monitor status schedule and progress.
- Implement controls to avoid delays.
- Develop contingency schedules to address work-around and unforeseen events.
- Knowledge of “A&E” Construction engineering design delivery
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Sciences Discipline preferred
- Experience working on various projects to include coordinating and executing project issues
- Experience with directing, planning, and scheduling functions, including schedule development,
control, and analysis required
- Leadership skills with the ability to successfully direct and motivate a team inclusive of
interacting with client personnel required
- Experience in project controls.
- Broad knowledge of Project Control Systems and processes including leading schedule
processing software, databases and spreadsheet applications (ie: Primavera P6, Excel) required
- Comfortable working with all levels and functions in a constructive fashion to achieve
responsibilities and goals required
- Understanding the project life cycle. Demonstrate ability in driving the organization to use the
data to drive risk identification, quantification, response, and control with respect to the master
- Strong analytical skills to be able to critical issues, analyze the schedules, and create reports to
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, and customer service skills. Must be able to interact and
communicate to a wide range of customers.
- Knowledge of Web application use and shared drive methodology.
- Understanding and adherence to change control and progress update processes