AM Technical Solutions (AM) continues to support one of the leading semiconductor manufacturing companies in the U.S. by supporting their latest facility expansion plans.
The semi manufacturer has progressed to the latest phase of their new wafer fab facility in the Southwestern U.S. We have been commissioned to provide specific improvements to the large scale facility, which will enable the company to advance their production capabilities to meet current and future demand.
The continuation of our relationship with the customer is a positive reflection of our company’s commitment to building long-term relationships with customers. It’s why we are proud of our 95% customer retention rate!
Project Scope Supporting the Wafer Fab Facility
Our primary work for this project is installing support rods to ensure the integrity of a cleanroom inside the facility. The project scope includes the following aspects:
- Supply the resources needed to install additional ceiling support rods at each hanging point identified on the design prints provided by our customer.
- Procure additional support rods, materials, and hardware needed to support the installation of the support rods.
- Set up scaffolding inside the cleanroom to pass materials through the ceiling.
- Wipe down all materials before entering the cleanroom to prevent contamination.
In addition to executing the project scope, we will be responsible for providing critical project oversight to support the client’s production timeline:
- Check the levelness of the ceiling at each area of work.
- Look for any defective ceiling support rods.
- Document the results of our findings.
- Review the work area with our customer once the project is complete.
- Re-document the results after reviewing the project work with our customer.
Additionally, if our team encounters any FFUs in the cleanroom that need to be relocated due to ceiling support locations, we will provide the resources to complete the relocation.
Because of our familiarity with the client’s team and our expertise in delivering cleanroom improvement projects for semiconductor facilities, we are confident that we will execute the project according to the client’s budget, time, and quality requirements.
“The integrity of cleanrooms is critical for successful production in semi facilities,” says David Logston, Project Manager. “We appreciate the opportunity to continue working with our client to complete this support rod install project. Upon completion of our work, the client will be able to ramp up production in their facility with confidence.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to execute cleanroom improvement projects for our clients.
– View our portfolio of award-winning cleanroom projects.
– Need high-tech construction services at a wafer fab facility? Contact us today to discuss your latest project needs.