For this project, AMCBP performed the following demolition services at the facility:
- De-installed existing enclosures and discarded into owner-provided skips.
- Installed a scaffold around the perimeter of the space to create access.
- Demolished approximately 1,130 SF of existing walkable ceiling panels and discarded into skips.
Additionally, AMCBP performed the following installation services:
- Installed a secondary grid to allow trapeeze around existing cable trays and services.
- Installed a hanging system to carry new UDFs that suspend approximately 300 mm below the existing ceiling datum level.
- Installed perimeter flashing to close new UDFs to existing walls.
“AM Cleanroom Build has experienced project teams globally with proven success in cleanroom builds,” says Robert Logston, Cleanroom Project Lead. “These projects include semiconductor factories, pharmaceutical and research facilities, compounding pharmacies, and other controlled environments.”
AMCBP is an NEBB Certified company that has worked on more than 5,000 cleanroom projects from 1,000 square feet to over 250,000 square feet. These projects have included cleanroom builds, retrofits, cleanroom performance testing and certification, and cleanroom consulting.
To find out more about working with our cleanroom team on your next project in the U.S. or abroad, contact AMCBP today!