ISPE, the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering, is the world’s largest not-for-profit association serving its members by leading scientific, technical and regulatory advancement throughout the entire pharmaceutical lifecycle.
In our 20-year history, AMTS has been actively involved with ISPE both nationally and locally. This partnership continues with some important recent activity:
- Tim Glasson, SVP of Corporate Development, was named the President of the ISPE South Central Chapter Board
- In early October, members of our management team attended the 2014 ISPE Annual Meeting in Las Vegas
- Several members of our management team participated in the ISPE Boston Product Show 2014
- The South Central Chapter, in which the company is actively involved, won two awards: Membership Challenge and the Annual Meeting Challenge, and South Central was the only Chapter or Affiliate to win in two categories
- The Carolina-South Atlantic Chapter, in which the company is actively involved, won three awards: Chapter Excellence for Innovation and Society Support, best student poster (NCSU), and recruiting the highest number of young professional members
“Active participation in the most important pharmaceutical industry organization is a high priority for our management team. As leaders in the creation and delivery of specialty construction solutions in high-tech environments, we believe it is important to be in leadership roles that enable us to collaborate and work in partnership with other businesses in the broader solution chain,” says Tim Glasson.
To learn more about AMTS and our semiconductor and life sciences solutions, and program capabilities which include: construction management, cleanroom construction, capital asset solutions, total quality management programs, cleanroom testing, consulting, and certification, visit our website at www.amts.com.