AM Technical Solutions (AMTS) and Abbie Gregg, Inc. (AGI), an AM company, are proud to continue our support of Austin Wayne Self in the 2019 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series.
Austin (@AustinWSelf) is beginning his fourth season of competition in the NASCAR truck series with team support from AM Racing (@AMRacingNASCAR). Look out for Austin’s No. 22 Chevrolet Silverado on the track this season with these great sponsors:
– GO TEXAN (third year of sponsorship). GO TEXAN represents Texas agri-business on state, national, and international levels by building recognition with the GO TEXAN mark.
– Don’t mess with Texas (returning to the television panel of Austin’s truck). The legendary campaign is part of the Texas Department of Transportation’s (TxDOT) litter prevention program, which includes Don’t mess with Texas, Adopt-a-Highway, and a grassroots partnership with Keep Texas Beautiful.
– United Sorghum Checkoff Program (second consecutive season of sponsorship). The program will campaign its efforts through the Sorghum: The Smart Choice® brand with Austin at both Texas Motor Speedway races in March and June.
Texas-sized Support for Our Texas Driver
Austin Wayne Self is proud to represent great Texas organizations in the 2019 NASCAR truck series. As a native of Austin, Texas — the home base of AMTS — Austin is easily recognized on the track by his commitment to being an ambassador for Texas causes.
“It’s humbling to know that all of our partners from 2018 have pledged their support for another season,” says Austin. “This year we will continue to focus on accomplishing some great things together both on and off the track. As our marketing partners continue to look for cutting-edge opportunities to strengthen their brands, it’s important that I do everything I can both on and off the track to keep that not only engaged but recognizable.”
AMTS is strengthening its commitment to support Austin behind the scenes and with a visual sponsorship of his No. 22 truck. We are also excited to bring in new resources and perspective from Abbie Gregg, Inc.
“AMTS is eager to continue in our role as a major associate marketing partner for the 2019 season, adorning the upper quarter panel on the AM Racing truck this year,” says Sandeep Dave, AMTS Chief Business Officer. “We are also proud to welcome Abbie Gregg, Inc. as a sponsor for the 2019 season.”
AGI is a new member of our corporate family. For more than 33 years, the engineering and architecture firm has provided design and consulting services to advanced technology, government, university, and industry clients, specializing in research, pilot lines, and manufacturing.
Additional marketing partnership(s) for Austin, the 2014 ARCA Racing Series Rookie of the Year, are forthcoming.
Follow Austin Wayne Self and Sponsors During the 2019 NASCAR Truck Series
– Show your GO TEXAN pride: find Texas products, restaurants, or enroll your business in GO TEXAN.
– For more information on Don’t mess with Texas and how you can become involved in the program, visit dontmesswithtexas.org.
– To learn about the United Sorghum Checkoff Program and sorghum’s benefits, visit sorghumcheckoff.com.
– For more on AM Racing, please like their Facebook page (AM Racing) or follow them on Twitter @AMRacingNASCAR, and stay tuned for a brand-new website.
– For more on Austin Wayne Self and AM Racing, please visit awsracing.com, like his Facebook page (Austin Wayne Self), or follow him on Twitter @AustinWSelf.