AM Technical Solutions (AM) recently won a project to install a biological safety cabinet for a medical group practice in the Southwestern U.S.
The project calls for our company to set up the bio safety cabinet (BSC) at the client’s laboratory and then certify the safe use of the cabinet to support critical research.
This type of project calls for careful execution and a deep commitment to quality to ensure that medical research can be completed in a safe manner. Specifically, the BSC needs to be installed in such a way that it protects laboratory workers and scientists from pathogens when performing research on biochemicals.
Our Project Scope for Bio Safety Cabinet Installation
Our team has been asked to provide specific services to enable the client’s team to perform their medical research, including:
- Unpacking the biological safety cabinet that the client will be providing.
- Moving the BSC into the client’s laboratory area.
- Setting up the BSC on a provided Support Stand inside of the lab.
- Completing the installation according to proper standards and best practices.
- Providing a NEBB Certification of the BSC after the installation.
Each step requires careful attention to detail to execute the installation without compromising the cabinet or creating risk to the medical professionals who will eventually use the bio safety cabinet.
“We anticipate completing the project to the complete satisfaction of the customer thanks to our expertise, communication, and understanding of the project,” says Robert Logston, AMTS SVP, Construction. “We look forward to meeting the cost, quality, and schedule needs through our proven, collaborative approach to provide quality installation services for medical research.”
- Find out more about our Lean-based total quality management solutions to support medical research.
- View our Portfolio of high-tech construction project delivery for medical clients.
- Contact us today to discuss leveraging our team’s expertise to support the construction or installation needs for your next medical research project.