AM Technical Solutions (AMTS) is pleased to announce that we recently won a bid for cleanroom construction at a major manufacturing company’s production facility in the Eastern U.S.
The project calls for our team to deliver cleanroom build, retrofit, cleanroom performance testing and certification, and cleanroom consulting to satisfy the specific needs of the facility.
We will focus on delivering success through our detailed planning approach that includes the design, workload, and material schedules, execution with safety and quality controls, project controls (including cost to progress tracking), close coordination with the client, and adhering to our communication protocols.
Throughout the project, our Project Manager will provide updated progress trackers on a regular basis to the client, allowing for real-time visibility into project status.
Specific Cleanroom Construction Services To Be Provided
The cleanroom construction project calls for the AMTS team to provide and install the following elements:
- Ceiling support system consisting of 3/8” all-thread and fasteners. All components to be galvanized finish.
- Ceiling panels hung from suspension kit.
- Wall system with special coating.
- PVC coving at ceiling and wall intersection.
- Single doors with standard hardware (level handle, vision panel, and special closures).
Our project teams consist of highly-capable cleanroom construction professionals (both in the field and in project leadership) who are dedicated to successful completion for the client. They will apply their broad experience and follow the industry standards to support each phase of the project from design to retrofit to installation to certification.
The project work will be supported by our safety culture, which calls for each team member to be an active participant in safety. Our mandatory training program is built on total employee involvement and includes bi-weekly safety updates to ensure that safety remains top-of-mind throughout the duration of the project.
“We appreciate the opportunity to support the client’s manufacturing needs through cleanroom construction project delivery,” says Robert Logston, SVP Construction. “We have assembled the ideal team with 20+ years of cleanroom design/build project experience to complete this project on time, in budget, and of the highest quality to the satisfaction of the client.”
- Find out more about our Cleanroom Construction capabilities delivering projects that maximize efficiency and minimize risk.
- View our Portfolio of cleanroom construction projects to see our completed work for clients.
- Contact us today to discuss project delivery for your cleanroom facility to support critical production work.