Modular cleanroom systems are increasingly valuable for companies looking to increase production capabilities in their facilities. They also provide flexibility by allowing companies to move the cleanroom to a different location at a future time as needs change.
AM Technical Solutions (AM) is a proponent of installing modular cleanrooms for companies in various markets, especially semiconductors. This type of cleanroom is useful for eliminating unwanted particles in a controlled environment and ensuring that pollutants do not cause contamination.
We were recently awarded project scope to construct and install an ISO 5 modular cleanroom with Fan Filter Units (FFUs) for a client in the Southwest U.S. We are confident that our team of experts will execute the project according to the project specs, timeline, and budget through our “first time right” quality approach.
Our Project Scope Delivering an ISO 5 Modular Cleanroom
Cleanrooms range from ISO 1 to ISO 9 but typically fall within ISO 3 and 8. As cleanrooms advance on the scale, they must meet stricter standards for what type and size particulates are allowed in the environment.
We understand the unique needs of an ISO 5 (Class 100) cleanroom to satisfy the rigorous ISO requirements. For this client, we will apply our expertise to install and set up the following elements:
- ISO 5 Modular Cleanroom
- Gasketed Cleanroom Ceiling
- Gasketed Ceiling Grid
- Return Air Plenum with Plenum Cap
- Double Doors for entry and exit
- LED Flat Panels to maximize lighting
- Fan Filter Units (FFUs) using the latest clean air technology
- FFU Filters rated 99.99% HEPA efficient
Our team of experts will be on the ground supporting the cleanroom installation project according to the client’s requirements. We will also verify that every element of the cleanroom meets ISO requirements.
“Because of our industry-leading experience in a variety of cleanroom environments, we can deliver on all three of time, cost, and quality for our client,” says Dan Codi, AM COO. “We look forward to delivering a state-of-the-art ISO 5 cleanroom to support the company’s production needs.”
– Find out more about our capabilities to deliver cleanroom construction projects for our clients.
– View our portfolio of award-winning cleanroom projects.
– Need high-tech construction services to support a modular cleanroom project? Contact us today to discuss your latest project needs.